The theme for today is lazy alliteration, so you can marvel at the magnificent meatballs and mind-blowing malt milkshakes… and see the easiest way to make both.
- 1kg of beef mince
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 250g/9 ounces of mushrooms
- 250g/9 ounces of sundried tomatoes
- 2 large eggs
- 2 slices of bread
- 100g/3.5 ounces of aged cheese
- Salt, pepper, and herbs to taste
- Food processor
- Make sure everything except the mince and eggs are chopped finely (use a food processor for it), then combine everything together.
- Fry it or bake it until cooked and enjoy.
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 cups of chocolate ice cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup of malt milk powder
- Put everything into a food-processor or blender and blend until smooth
- Serve immediately so it stays nice and cold
If you like these recipes, have a go at making them, and let us know how it turns out!
If you’ve missed any of the previous recipes, find them HERE.
And get your hands on our newest game, Enforcer, launched just this week, by clicking on the banner below.